Categories
Porfolio

Superb Property Mainenance

The Customer

Superb property Maintenance is a Canadian landscaping business.

The Need

The customer’s WordPress site has been running for some years and some of the design has become dated. Outdated Pagebuilder plugins have made it very risky change things on their backend. The customer wanted a more mobile friendly site without the cost or of redesigning the entire site. The added benefit of this is that their small changes do no alienate customers.

We where tasked with making the site more mobile friendly while keeping to a short delivery time and limited budget.

This site has inconsistent use of headings and sizes weaved in as you can see in the pictures.

What we did

We optimized above the fold content especially on the home page. Increased contrast and and text size in footers. Centered and tightened up the layout making it feel more consistent throughout.

Before

After

Categories
Porfolio

Canadian Health Plans

The Customer

Canadian Health plans is a new blog that reccomends the best health insurance in Canada.

The Problem

The site owner had issues forging their WordPress toolset to meet more complex lead form requirements.

What we did

Salesmagnet translated their requirements and setup the forms they wanted and completed QA testing.

The Outcome

Two new lead forms where created and tested out and was working in 3 days.

Categories
Porfolio

Stylephase.co.za – Better Mobile Experience

The Customer

Stylephase.co.za is an online fasion retailer with serious game. They provide great fasion at unbelievable prices.

The Need

The Need: Stylephase.co.za needed a better mobile experience for their customers in a hurry. Their site was lagging with average 18seconds before a customer could interact with the site on mobile.

The reason for this is because their Ecommerce site had started taking off at a serious pace. This is a testimony of this e-tailer’s tenacity. But with growth comes all sorts of challenges including their site to become slow at times.

Core to this issue whas that the site seemed to jump around as it loaded. And images took ages to come into full view after the site was opened up. This was much more visible on mobile phones.

What we did

We optimized the site’s performance to improve loading times and optimized above the fold content. During this time we optimized Images and JS and CSS assets. And we compressed and refactored thousands of Images. Getting page speeds and responsiveness just right is a skill that requires pulling right levers.

Outcome

Loading times improved 20% in 2days flat. The site’s layout no longer suffers from content shifting about.

Sales increased markedly in the past day and Abandonment rates are down by a whopping 30%

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. We’re happy with the initial outcome and looking forward to taking this site to the next level.